Our Merino wool blend, long sleeve jersey.
We've been wanting to produce this jersey for years and are happy to say its been worth the wait. Produced in a blend of 50% Italian Merino wool and 50 % acrylic to help keep its shape and improve performance, 'The Classic' has been designed as a semi-casual jersey. Equally at home as a casual sweater in the coffee shop or bar as it is on your easy sunday ride (probably to the coffee shop or bar).
NEW ADDITION FOR 2018, CHARCOAL / CREAM COLOURWAY. Photos to come very soon.
- 50% Italian Merino wool, 50% acrylic.
- Made in Portugal.
- 15cm neck zipper and a cosy, high neck line.
- Slightly longer sleeves to avoid them riding up whilst you're riding on.
- 'Alpe D'Huez' embroidered across the chest and our Cycle Huez logo in a woven patch, lower back left.
- Single pocket lower rear right with contrast red button closure.
- Machine washable on a 30 degree gentle cycle.
- Navy/Grey OR Burgundy/Off White.
- Oli, in the picture, is wearing a medium (height 5'9, weight 72kg). We have sized this to be a standard 'western european' fit rather than what we would consider a small 'Italian' fit.
- Ladies, the medium would be akin to a UK 12 (large = UK 14, small = UK 10, XS = UK 8, etc).